Here’s what salon.com said about this short piece of street theatre: “It managed to punch right through my cynicism and show me that good things are still out there, and there are good people in the world. In a small way, I have a deeper understanding of what it is to be human because of the actions of 200 fellow humans in a train station in Belgium.”
"BEST HEART BLOG ON THE WEB!" . . ......... Dr. Stephen Parker
♥ All about women and heart disease - our #1 killer - from the unique perspective of CAROLYN THOMAS, a Mayo Clinic-trained women's health advocate, heart attack survivor, blogger, speaker
♥ Information for the general public, heart patients or their family members, health professionals, and all students of the heart
- 4,302,204 views so far from 190 countries
the most popular
- How does it really feel to have a heart attack? Women survivors tell their stories
- Why does your arm hurt during a heart attack?
- 12 cardiac symptoms you must never ignore
- How women can tell if they're headed for a heart attack
- Am I having a heart attack?
- Is it a heart attack - or a panic attack?
- Heart attack - or an attack of heartburn?
The next post
August 30, 2015: "I don’t want to talk about it…"
- Carolyn Thomas on 12 cardiac symptoms you must never ignore
- Carolyn Thomas on When chest pain is “just” costochondritis
- Carolyn Thomas on “But what about the men?!”
- Lynne Wade on “But what about the men?!”
- Shinel Collins on 12 cardiac symptoms you must never ignore
- Steve August on When chest pain is “just” costochondritis
- Carolyn Thomas on Women and statins: evidence-based medicine or wishful thinking?
♥ Find out about emerging cardiac research and breaking news.
♥ The first WomenHeart Support Group program in Canada is being held at Royal Jubilee Hospital in Victoria, BC on the third Wednesday evening of each month. Any woman living with heart disease is invited to attend. For more info, contact WH-BritishColumbia@womenheart.org
♥ What Women Survivors Want You to Know - The Heart and Stroke Foundation
♥ Many People Ignore Signs, Delay Treatment of Heart Attack - The Wall Street Journal
♥ When Doctors Make Bad Calls - The Globe and Mail
♥ Heartburn or a Heart Attack? - Ladies Home Journal
♥ A Woman's Heart - Diane magazine
♥ Two-Thirds of Americans Now Track Key Health Indicators - Everyday Health
♥ Carolyn Thomas: Heart Health Month CBC Radio: North By Northwest (my interview starts at 34:30)
♥ What Women Need To Know About Heart Attacks - Huffington Post
♥ Midnight Friends: How Wired Patients Are Transforming Chronic Illness – NPR “Commonhealth”
♥ Heart Disease Isn't Just For Men, After All - The Globe and Mail
♥ Video Games and Health - Robert Woods Johnson Foundation Anthology (p.22)
♥ The Surprising Way to Stay Safe in Hospital - Consumer Reports
♥ Heart Bypass Surgery: What Women Should Know - US News
the heart research
♥ If you're a woman living with heart disease, please consider participating in cardiac research to help improve diagnosis and treatment of women's #1 killer.
Just a little heart attack