♥ My posts picked up by MedPage Today‘s KevinMD.com include:
- ♥ Heart Attack Symptoms in Women – In Their Own Words
- ♥ Patients Are Not to Blame for Miscommunication About Cardiac Stents
- ♥ Five Rules for Living Well with Chronic Illness
- ♥ Being a Patient is an Unforgettable Form of Medical Education
- ♥ What Patients With Heart Disease Can Learn From Cancer Patients
- ♥ The Power of Engaging Peer-to-Peer Health Care
- ♥ Physican Burnout: Don’t Blame the Patient
.♥ My posts picked up by Better Health’s Grand Rounds include:
- ♥ Make Time Now, so You Can Have Time Later
- ♥ What We Can Learn About Medicine From Watching ‘Grey’s Anatomy’
- ♥ Should Heart Patients Make a Bucket List?
- ♥ It Wasn’t Heart Disease – But What Was It?
- ♥ Why We Keep Telling – and Re-Telling – Our Heart Attack Stories
- ♥ Surprising Trends in Women’s Heart Disease
- ♥ How Did This Heart Drug Get Approved In The First Place?
- ♥ How To Be a “Good” Patient
♥ My posts picked up by The Center for Advancing Health’s Prepared Patient® Forum include:
.♥ Other published guest posts include:
- ♥ Carolyn Thomas: My Experience of Patient Peer Review – British Medical Journal
- ♥ The Day I Made Peace with an Errant Organ
- ♥ Misdiagnosis: Is it What Doctors Think, or HOW They Think?
- ♥ When Drugs That Help Turn Into Drugs That Harm
- ♥ Why Does Your Arm Hurt During a Heart Attack?
- ♥ Heart Sisters: A Patient Voice in the Fight Against Heart Disease in Women
- ♥ Why Physicians Must Stop Saying: “We Are All Patients – British Medical Journal
- ♥ 10 Things I Didn’t Know About Angioplasty Until I Read This Book
- ♥ Self-Tracking, Skinny Jeans and ‘Stark Raving Narcissism’: When the Elephant in the Room Has No Smartphone
- ♥ Engaging Patients In Care Planning – What Providers Say And How They Say It Matters
- ♥ Patient Privacy, Modesty and Staff Burnout
- ♥ How To Turn A Condition Into a Disease by “Selling Sickness”
- ♥ Top 10 Tips on How to Treat Patients
- ♥ Experts: Why So Wrong So Often?
- ♥ “God Punishes Bad Children” – or, Why You Have Heart Disease
- ♥ The Myth of the “Hollywood Heart Attack”
- ♥ Does Surviving a Heart Attack Make You a Better Person?