Heart Sisters Posts From The Past
See the archives of all previous posts from:
;.. . . and for this year:
- When are cardiologists going to start talking about depression?
- Heart disease: women’s #1 cause of untimely death
- Talking my language
- Tell me a (heart attack) story
- “Live a healthy life, then die quickly at 90″
- Heart palpitations: what do they mean?
- The myth of the menopause link
- From heart-sick to heart-smart
- Are you a mindful eater?
- “She’s a fighter!” and other metaphors in medicine
- Living with the “burden of treatment”
- Bereavement Eating: does grief cause carb cravings?
- Empathy 101: how to sound like you give a damn
- Top 25 treatments for anxiety
- Why “NO” is a complete sentence
- Is it the flu or the common cold?
- It lasts as long as it lasts
- Have you ever been in Cahoots?
- Just not listening – or “narrative incompetence”?
- Stressed: who, me?
- What your cardiologist (should have) learned last month
- When routine tasks trigger heart symptoms
- What if hospital staff could read our minds?
- Patient engagement? How about doctor engagement?
- ‘Healthy Privilege’ – when you just can’t imagine being sick
- Yentl Syndrome: cardiology’s gender gap is alive and well
- When doctors use words that hurt
- When heart patients meet the Black Swan
- Emotional intelligence in health care relationships
- When survivors feel depressed instead of lucky
- Happy 5th Heart-iversary to me!
- Happy Nurses Week! A look back at nurses in 1950
- Why I’m nothing like – yet just like – my mother
- News flash: care improves when doctors consider the whole person
- Design a beautiful day today
♥ ♥ ♥
While you’re here, why not read the fascinating Heart Sisters disclaimer page?