All Heart Sisters Posts
- The Sitting-Rising Test: what’s your score?
- Should you bring that list of questions to your doctor?
- 85% of hospital admissions for chest pain are NOT heart attack
- When we judge the poor the way we judge the chronically ill
- Heart disease is a sitting disease (excerpt from Dr. James Beckerman’s book Heart to Start)
- Were you “born to walk”? (a second excerpt from this book!)
- “It’s no hobby. It is a vital service.”
- “I rang the bell again. No one came.”
♥ ♥ ♥
Thank you for visiting Heart Sisters! Here’s how this site’s traffic has grown, from 27,000 views in 2009 to over 930,000 views in 2014!
While you’re here, why not read the fascinating Heart Sisters disclaimer page?