Heart Sisters Posts From The Past
See the archives of all previous posts from:
;.. . . and for this year:
- When doctors can’t say: “I don’t know”
- “Everybody has plans ‘til they get punched in the mouth.”
- My blog post in the British Medical Journal!
- Doc chat: in the cath lab with a “radial evangelist”
- When thyroid problems masquerade as heart disease
- Why we ignore serious symptoms
- Is your doctor paying attention?
- Confessions of a non-compliant patient
- Can it be two years since my mother’s death?
- Jennifer’s story: her heart attack at age 36 “smacked her with her own mortality”
- Eileen’s story: “When my surgeon opened up my heart, my arteries disintegrated”
- Stress test vs flipping a coin: which is more accurate?
- Dr. John Mandrola: “AFib is your body talking to you”
♥ ♥ ♥
While you’re here, why not read the fascinating Heart Sisters disclaimer page?