This year’s posts
- What if I’d had my heart attack decades earlier?
- “Heart attack: is it a clogged pipe or a popped pimple?”
- Why don’t we listen to doctors’ heart-healthy advice?
- Depressed? Who, me? Myths and facts about depression after a heart attack
- Finally. An official scientific statement on heart attacks in women
- “It’s 2 a.m. and I think I’m having a heart attack”
♥ ♥ ♥
Thank you for visiting Heart Sisters! Here’s how this site’s traffic has grown, from 27,000 views in 2009 to over 3.6 million views in 2015.
While you’re here, why not read the fascinating Heart Sisters disclaimer page?