Canadian physician Dr. Mike Evans – known to 3.6 million people as the creator of the video-gone-viral 23 1/2 Hours – has done it again. Here’s his 4-minute take on what he calls our “generational case of sitting disease”. In a modern world obsessed with making things easier, consider his new movement to start making each day harder for better health – especially important in both preventing and treating cardiovascular disease. Watch it now – Enjoy . . .
Q: How have you built in little ways to make your day a bit harder?
- Are you reading this sitting down? Don’t!
- Six ways NOT to motivate patients to change
- What prevents heart disease “better than any drug”?
- Physical exercise vs. the ‘plumber’s pipe’ theory of heart disease treatment
- Why don’t patients listen to doctors’ heart-healthy advice?