I felt like weeping with joy and hope by the end of this TEDx talk by Mayo Clinic’s visionary physician, Dr. Victor Montori. It’s about healing healthcare with kindness and caring. This is nothing less than a patient revolution to address what he calls the “soul-crushing reality of a healthcare industry that has corrupted its own mission.”
Please watch this amazing 16-minute presentation and share this with the people you care about if you too believe that a patient revolution like Minimally Disruptive Medicine is both important and possible!
Q: How would your own care be impacted if Dr. Montori’s vision of healthcare were realized?
- How Minimally Disruptive Medicine is happily disrupting healthcare
- Living with the “burden of treatment”
- Kindness in healthcare: missing in action?
- We know we should do ___ , but instead we do ____
- the Patient Revolution website
- the Minimally Disruptive Medicine website
- Patient Tools to help you at your next medical appointment