The most beautiful five minutes and 22 seconds you will spend today. . . Thank you to Sue Robins (@suerobinsyvr), Nancy Stordahl (@nancyspoint) and many others who have recommended this to me. A conscious break like this is especially important to the freshly-diagnosed heart patient – who can often feel overwhelmed by pessimism and fear.
After you experience the gorgeous images and words (from Benedictine monk and author Brother David Steindl-Rast), please share with us how they impacted you.
Q: What message did you like from this little film?
- As if fear of dying weren’t bad enough
- No such thing as a “small” heart attack
- The new country called Heart Disease
- Cardiac care for the whole patient – not just the heart
- How ruminating hurts your heart
- Is everyday stress gnawing at your arteries?
- A heart patient’s guide to the three stages of chronic stress
- Is family stress hurting your heart?
- Women’s heart disease and chronic stress
- In praise of slowness: how ‘La Dolce Vita’ can help your heart
- Poor marriage = poor heart health for women