This year’s posts
- Experiential learning: how patients go from novice to expert
- Two big factors that can influence a patient’s loss of self
- It’s official! Housework is bad for your heart
- The Martha and Carolyn Show! Dr. Martha Gulati from the University of Arizona joins me for my annual Heart-Smart Women presentation on February 28, 2017
- Please! No more bragging about mountain climbing!
- A plea for the return of the classic bed jacket for patients
- If you’re clueless and you know it. . .
- Pain vs. suffering: why they’re not the same thing
♥ ♥ ♥
Thank you for visiting Heart Sisters! Here’s how this site’s annual traffic has grown, from 27,000 views in 2009 to over 3.6 million views in 2015.
While you’re here, why not read the fascinating Heart Sisters disclaimer page?