Heart Sisters Posts From The Past
Michael Pollan’s ‘Food Rules to Eat By‘
- How soon are heart patients safely fit to fly?
- Is this a revolution in health care education?
- My love-hate relationship with my little black box
- Which one’s right? Eight ways that patients and families can view heart disease
- Mary Maxwell: “How old age sort of crept up on me … “
- “I’m not depressed!” – and other ways we deny the stigma of mental illness following a heart attack
- What is causing my chest pain?
- The heart patient’s chronic lament: “I’m sorry. Excuse me. I don’t mean to be a bother.”
- Long distance running: safe for women’s hearts?
- Say what? Do patients really hear what doctors tell them?
- A foreshortened future
- Heart screening scans – or scams?
- What women with heart disease can learn from “pinkwashing” this month
- The new country called Heart Disease
- Cats or dogs: which pet can help you avoid heart disease?
- Thirty heart-healthy ways to love your veggies (and fruit!)
- Is your doctor too cozy with Big Pharma?
- How we adapt after a heart attack may depend on what we believe this diagnosis means
- “Waking Up Is Hard To Do” – fun in the O.R!
- When grief morphs into depression: five tips for coping with heart disease
- Four ingredients in the heart patient’s recipe for stress
- Top 10 Tips On How To Treat Patients – my guest post on “Better Health”
- Vegetarian-friendly religions
- Disregard that Cough CPR internet chain letter
- How a woman’s heart is different from a man’s
- How hearing the diagnosis can hurt worse than the heart attack
- “Stress creep”: are you like the frog in the pot of boiling water?
- Allergic reaction or heart attack: can you tell the difference?
- “After The Diagnosis”: two books, same title, one hope
- Denial and its deadly role in surviving a heart attack
- Yes, Virginia, there is such a thing as a broken heart
- Pregnancy complications strongly linked to heart disease
- “Alcohol Helps Heart Bypass Patients!” Good news or bad reporting?
- When your artery tears – “Spontaneous Coronary Artery Dissection“
- The Christmas Truce – 1914
- The days are long, but the years are short: how being present can be good for your heart
- Top 10 posts from Heart Sisters for 2010
♥ ♥ ♥
Thank you for visiting Heart Sisters! Here’s how this site’s traffic has grown, from 27,000 views in 2009 to over 3.6 million views in 2015.
While you’re here, why not read the fascinating Heart Sisters disclaimer page?