Heart Sisters Posts From The Past
- Five shocking truths about your heart
- Heart Disease 101
- The ‘bikini approach’ to women’s health research
- Is chocolate good for women’s heart health?
- ‘Knowing & Going’ – act fast when heart attack symptoms hit
- 20 things women don’t know about FAT
- Misdiagnosis in women’s heart attacks
- If the fat won’t kill you, the salt will
- “You look great!” – and other things you shouldn’t say to heart patients
- Women fatally unaware of heart attack symptoms
- Monday morning heart attacks
- ‘Time equals muscle’ for women’s heart attacks
- Are you a priority in your own life?
- Women & heart disease: obesity is contagious
- Heart attack – or an attack of heartburn?
- Is alcohol unsafe for all women?
- Do low iron stores protect women against heart disease?
- Women’s heart disease and chronic stress
- Women’s top 10 health threats
- Flossing, brushing and heart disease
- Mediterranean Diet – it’s all Greek to me
- Women laugh their way to better heart health
- Meet the 2009 ‘Women’s Health Heroes‘
- Poor marriage = poor heart health for women
- My cardiologist: “the devil himself”
- Depressing news about depression and women’s heart disease
- Health information online: how to tell the trash from the truth
- The pain of angina comes in four flavours
- If Disney ran your hospital: what would Mickey & Minnie do?
- Sleep problems can mean heart problems for women
- Female cardiologists chat about heart disease
- Food trends: why we eat the way we do
- An open letter to all hospital employees
- Can exercise trigger a heart attack?
- Heart-healthy living – on a budget
- Women’s angina pain can be both physical and emotional
- Women’s waist size predictive of heart disease
- My favourite heart-healthy recipe
- Even heart patients can learn to be optimists
- Forget Type A:women’s heart disease risk higher for Type D personalities
- In praise of afternoon naps
- Deep thoughts about death and heart disease
- Get over yourself: how to stop boring others with your heart attack story
- A letter from your heart disease
- “But you don’t look sick . . . ”
- What overweight women may have in common with drug addicts
- When you’re having a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day
- Don’t eat any food you’ve ever seen advertised
- Wanted: volunteers to eat chocolate every day for U.K. study
- Tai chi for women’s heart health
- Cardiovascular ‘shadow diseases’ – two ailments for the price of one
- Young, pregnant – and a deadly heart condition
- My favourite recipe for heart-healthy chocolate fudge brownies
- Innocence lost: my life after a heart attack
- Body fat: brown, white, visceral, belly, butt
- A kindergarten kid’s guide to heart disease
- Heart healthy eating advice from Uganda
- My favourite recipe for Watermelon, Feta and Black Olive Salad
- Doctors on the take: how to read the fine print in cardiac research studies
- Is sudden cardiac arrest the same as a heart attack?
- Five surprising myths about excess weight
- Women’s cardiac care: is it gender difference or gender bias?
- Enter this heart healthy recipe makeover contest
- Why you should not ask: “How are you doing?”
- How optimism can help your heart health
- Is family stress hurting your heart?
- Medical journalism watchdog slams cardiac ‘polypill’ news hype
- How does it really feel to have a heart attack? Women survivors tell their stories
- Why are heart patients who smoke going home from hospital still smoking?
- Chocolate-covered bacon, and other ways to alter your brain chemistry
- Bypassing bypass surgery by growing new arteries
- What doctors really think about ‘Medical Googlers’
- Medical ghostwriting scandal: doctors paid to sign their names to drug company lies
- Finally! Scientists describe what really causes women’s heart attacks!
- De-junk your kitchen to start heart-healthy eating
- Are ‘goodism’ and self-sacrifice linked to women’s heart disease?
- Cardiologist’s plan: “Fat people need not apply for Cleveland Clinic jobs”
- Not just for soldiers anymore: Post Taumatic Stress after a heart attack
- Terrified of tofu? Enjoy these non-meat alternatives you’ll love
- Why you should have your heart attack in Canada
- Biology or bias? Women twice as likely to die after heart attack than men
- What if everybody told the truth about medical ghostwriting?
- Peripheral Artery Disease: women under-diagnosed
- Heart Attack Grill: Over 350 lbs? Eat free!
- A tale of two women: how we react to a heart attack diagnosis
- Free Heart-Healthy Weight Plan wants you for 12 weeks to change habits
- New site launched: “The Ethical Nag: Marketing Ethics for the Easily Swayed
- Cardiologist’s Response: Should I Take a Heart-Formulated Vitamin Supplement?
- Are Chubby Thighs Good for Heart Health?
- When I’m 64: aging and women’s heart disease
- How that ache can signal undiagnosed depression
- Why we don’t crave broccoli
- Three-quarters of unused drugs are tossed out or flushed
- Why wouldn’t you call 911 when heart attack symptoms strike?
- Happiness flowchart
- Visit the Medpedia Heart Disease Community
- The fall of home cooking and the rise of heart disease
- More women die of heart disease each year than men
- Happy World Heart Day!
- “Wouldn’t I Be Silly To Make It Myself?”
- Doctors should start screening teenagers for heart disease risk factors
- Artery-clogging trans fat banned in BC restaurants today
- Top 10 hazardous foods you’ll never find in my kitchen
- Top 10 hazardous foods you won’t find in my kitchen
- One-minute quiz: women at risk for heart disease
- What other diagnosis doubles your risk of heart attack?
- How heart patients can avoid food poisoning by avoiding these foods entirely
♥ ♥ ♥
Thank you for visiting Heart Sisters! Here’s how this site’s traffic has grown, from 27,000 views in 2009 to over 3.6 million views in 2015.
While you’re here, why not read the fascinating Heart Sisters disclaimer page?